When you think of automated phone service for your business you probably think of one of any number of modern auto attendant systems. And businesses trying to manage a large number of incoming callers, these systems present a nearly-ideal solution for automating their call handling.
There’s just one problem: callers don’t like auto attendants.
When someone calls your office they expect and deserve to speak with a real, live, professional human being. Not a machine. Additionally, forcing your callers to navigate an electronic system before reaching a human can lead to a large number of drop calls, calls going to the wrong departments, and more than a few miffed clients.
Thankfully there is another solution for automated phone service at your company. One that is still affordable, hands-off, offers all the same functionality and much more, and which features real human beings manning your phone lines. This solution is virtual receptionist service from Reliable Receptionist and here are ten ways a they can help you automate your business’s call management and save you time and money:
Table of Contents
- 1 1. All Main Line Calls Are Answered
- 2 2. Your Virtual Receptionists Use the Greeting and Intro You Prefer
- 3 3. Solicitations and Junk Calls Are Automatically Screened
- 4 4. Calls Are Routed Quickly And Professionally
- 5 5. Basic Questions Are Answered
- 6 6. Messages Are Taken When a Team Member Is Unavailable
- 7 7. Depending On Your Needs, Appointments Can Be Made
- 8 8. Schedules Can Be Set Without Programming
- 9 9. Each Caller Gets an Introduction
- 10 10. Tech Support
1. All Main Line Calls Are Answered
No more dropped calls ever again. Each and every person who dials in will speak to a person to have their questions answered, creating a more positive overall impression of your company.
2. Your Virtual Receptionists Use the Greeting and Intro You Prefer
Just like an auto attendant but better. Train our team to use the company approved greeting and introduction you prefer.
3. Solicitations and Junk Calls Are Automatically Screened
So your team members don’t have to deal with the frustration.
4. Calls Are Routed Quickly And Professionally
Even if the caller doesn’t know what department they need the auto attendant can get them to the right team member. Otherwise callers may misuse the directory to drop in on departments that can’t help them, forcing busy accountants or marketers to play secretary.
5. Basic Questions Are Answered
Provide your receptionists with important FAQs and they’ll do the rest.
Whether a team member is in a meeting our out sick a virtual receptionist can take a message and let the caller know when they should expect to hear back.
7. Depending On Your Needs, Appointments Can Be Made
We can integrate with your scheduling system to make appointments on the spot!
8. Schedules Can Be Set Without Programming
If you need to make a change to your call handling service during a set period of time, just call your team up and let them know. No need to record a new auto attendant message or edit a program to deal with changing office conditions.
9. Each Caller Gets an Introduction
This way your team knows what to expect before they agree to speak to the caller in question.
10. Tech Support
Auto attendants are complex software hosted in servers located far from your company. When there is a problem, it can take hours for your staff to notice that calls are being missed and even more time after that to get in touch with your provider and reset your system. Not only is virtual receptionist service more technologically reliable, but if there is ever a problem you can count on our tech staff working to locate and resolve the cause from our end.
If you’d like to learn more about how Reliable Receptionist can streamline your call handling procedures and save you money, visit our homepage or call us today at (925) 627-4200.