The economy is booming. Your marketing staff has come up with new and catchy marketing campaigns that are luring consumers in from all directions.
All is going according to schedule. However, there is a minor issue...
You're not sure if you can employ an in-house staff or a mobile answering service because the volume of incoming phone calls has risen. You've sought guidance and conducted extensive analysis, but you're still perplexed and unsure which path to take.
Adding to that the possibility that you're losing clients to your competitors. If this is the case, you might be finding it difficult for your customers to reach you. In business, making a good first impression is crucial. As a result, if you are frequently too busy to answer your customers' calls, your company and reputation could suffer.
When a potential client or a current customer calls your company, their first experience of your company begins with how they are greeted.
What are your preferences for being heard? A ringing phone and an uninterested receptionist? Or a professional greeting that reflects the company's professionalism?
Although you could be able to recruit an in-house staff to handle your phone calls, hiring a phone answering service is also the safest choice.
They take incoming calls on your behalf and will really help you improve your relations and profits by providing committed receptionists who get to know your company and work as part of your team.
Here are some benefits of a call answering service:
- A call answering service ensures that you appear professional to your consumers and clients at all times.
- A call answering service gives the company a more established image.
- Your menu and answering service can be fully customized. They secure services tailored to your company's needs
- There are several live answering services available for small companies, but how can you be certain that these call handling services are professional? And if you outsource or employ a full-time in-house receptionist at a high cost, you won't have complete control of how they answer the call.
- As opposed to having a receptionist, a call answering service saves you money. A new employee costs about $4,000 to find, hire, and train, and the average receptionist earns $26,760 or more per year — not counting payroll taxes, wages, salaries, vacations, sick days, or workers' compensation coverage.
- Make your phone calls more effective by routing them to the appropriate department.
- Whatever happens, a call answering service keeps the phone lines open.
- A call answering service is the most effective way to filter and forward calls so that you and your team can focus on your work while also satisfying your customers' needs.
- A telephone answering service lowers company costs because it allows you to scale up or down your use in response to changing business demands without incurring the costs of hiring additional employees.
- A telephone answering service can be used for calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, overflow support, or after-hours coverage. Because of this, callers will have less time to wait because they capture every phone call.
Does Your Business Need a Reliable Virtual Receptionist?
Reliable Receptionist helps small to mid-sized businesses enhance their professional image, improve customer service, manage workload and convert callers to become loyal clients. At Reliable Receptionist, we not only provide simple answering services but you can be confident your company’s incoming calls will be immediately answered by one of up to five trained representatives assigned to your account. Our off-site receptionists are professionally ready to answer questions about your business, provide directions, capture critical lead information, schedule appointments, and forward calls to the appropriate department depending on your set guidelines. One of the many advantages of using an off-site receptionist with advanced call handling technology is that your calls can be privately announced and seamlessly connected to you in real-time on any phone number. Many of our clients provide multiple connecting numbers for us so we always have the best way to reach you. Let's Work Together! For more information or to request a quote and free demonstration, send us a message or call us today at (925) 627-4200.