Phone answering services are becoming more and more common these days. With so many people looking for work, companies need to be able to answer their phones 24/7 without hiring a full-time staff member. So how can a phone answering service help you grow your small business? Here are 5 reasons why a phone answering service will expand your company in ways that you never imagined!
Here are 5 reasons why a phone answering service will expand your company
- Phone answering service will answer your phone 24/hours a day, so that you can focus on what really matters (like growing your business)
- Provide office space to field calls from multiple lines in different cities
- Automate voicemail and email responses for all of your staff members. Your employees don't have to be constantly answering the phones or sorting through emails any more! It's automated and free with our services
- You'll never miss an important call again - You'll always know when someone is calling by getting notified via text message or voice notification, even if they're not coming up as one of the company contacts in caller ID
- No need for long distance charges anymore - Phone answering service handles all of the phone calls that would have cost you a fortune.
Answering services are a great way to save time and money for small businesses. If you have ever considered using an answering service, it's important to know the major benefits of using one for your business!
1) Save Time - When you use an answering service, you will spend less time on the phone with customers or prospects. This is especially helpful when you're busy with other tasks that need immediate attention!
2) Save Money - Hiring an answering service can help reduce overhead costs by eliminating the need to hire additional staff members.
3) Quality Control- You don't have to worry about quality control because they'll take care of it all! 4) Improved Customer Service- With professional call takers at the ready, you can offer your customers better customer service.
A phone answering service will help you grow your small business by freeing up time and resources that you can spend on other aspects of the company. Not only do they answer inbound calls, but many offer expanded services like message taking, appointment scheduling, customer relationship management (CRM), or even online chat via a live video feed. When you’re ready to start growing your company with an additional team member without actually hiring one full-time we are happy to talk about how our phone answering service can work for you!
Does Your Business Need a Reliable Virtual Receptionist?
Reliable Receptionist helps small to mid-sized businesses enhance their professional image, improve customer service, manage workload and convert callers to become loyal clients. At Reliable Receptionist, we not only provide simple answering services but you can be confident your company’s incoming calls will be immediately answered by one of up to five trained representatives assigned to your account. Our off-site receptionists are professionally ready to answer questions about your business, provide directions, capture critical lead information, schedule appointments, and forward calls to the appropriate department depending on your set guidelines. One of the many advantages of using an off-site receptionist with advanced call handling technology is that your calls can be privately announced and seamlessly connected to you in real-time on any phone number. Many of our clients provide multiple connecting numbers for us so we always have the best way to reach you. Let's Work Together! For more information or to request a quote and free demonstration, send us a message or call us today at (925) 627-4200.