There are many benefits to using a phone answering service for your small business. One of the most important is that it can help you save time and money! There are so many tasks that take up our day, from customer care to bookkeeping, and everything in between. It's easy to see how these things can pile up on us until we're overwhelmed, but when you use a professional phone answering service, all of this work gets done for you! We have years of experience handling calls for companies just like yours - with expert receptionists who know how to handle every situation - which means more time for YOU to focus on what you do best
A phone answering service can provide a one-stop solution for all of your company's needs, including reception duties and recordkeeping! All you have to do is make sure that the person who answered their phone knows what they're talking about - after that it doesn't matter if they work at night or on weekends!
Here are Some Benefits
- Save Money And Time By Hiring A Phone Answering Service As mentioned before, hiring an individual employee to answer phones during business hours will take up time and money because there are other tasks which need to be done as well. A full-time worker may not be available when needed so this would require paying overtime rates even though no work was actually completed in those hours.
- Answering Your Phone When You Can't No matter what your business is, you need to be available when customers call. If you're on vacation or in the middle of meeting with a client and get an urgent phone call from your office mate about something that needs immediate attention - it can be impossible to find someone else who's free right then. A phone answering service will always answer your calls immediately so there are no missed opportunities!
- A Great Deal Of Experience With Voice Mail Messages And Email Inquiries To make sure all customer inquiries go through properly, many businesses use a voice mail message system for their phones as well as email support. It's not easy figuring out how these systems work together and which one to use for a particular inquiry. A phone answering service has the experience required and can handle all these inquiries quickly!
- Answering Your Phone When You Don't Have To Be There If you have an office in two different cities, sometimes it's difficult to get back and forth between them while still running your business. For example, if someone calls at 11 am on Monday morning but you're not going into work until noon today - what do you say? With a phone answering service, this doesn't happen because they would answer that call first thing in the morning when you're busy with other things. They then follow up with everyone who called during that time period so there are no missed opportunities or misunderstandings!
- A Permanent Solution If you're considering hiring a phone answering service for your small business, it's important to consider that they can be there permanently. You may need someone in the office during certain hours of the day or night and while this is possible with temporary employees, it can become overwhelming and difficult to manage them all at once! With a phone answering service though, you get the benefit of always having someone available when needed.
- All-In-One Solution Nowadays businesses are more complex than ever before - whether we like it or not. They have different departments operating on different schedules which means communication between teams becomes an issue if something goes wrong. A wide array of responsibilities must also be handled simultaneously by one employee who could quickly feel overwhelmed. Whether you want to free up your time, avoid a bad phone line connection, or just make the best use of your resources.
Does Your Business Need a Reliable Virtual Receptionist?
Reliable Receptionist helps small to mid-sized businesses enhance their professional image, improve customer service, manage workload and convert callers to become loyal clients. At Reliable Receptionist, we not only provide simple answering services but you can be confident your company’s incoming calls will be immediately answered by one of up to five trained representatives assigned to your account. Our off-site receptionists are professionally ready to answer questions about your business, provide directions, capture critical lead information, schedule appointments, and forward calls to the appropriate department depending on your set guidelines. One of the many advantages of using an off-site receptionist with advanced call handling technology is that your calls can be privately announced and seamlessly connected to you in real-time on any phone number. Many of our clients provide multiple connecting numbers for us so we always have the best way to reach you. Let's Work Together! For more information or to request a quote and free demonstration, send us a message or call us today at (925) 627-4200.