Top 10 Best Virtual Receptionist Services California 2020
A receptionist job may have networking opportunities depending on the industry in order to progress to certain roles within a particular sector. Some people can use this type of job as a way of becoming acquainted with office work, or learning about other roles or positions within a company. Some people consider receptionist work as a way of earning money while seeking more educational opportunities or other career interests like in the performing arts or as authors.
Although many receptionists continue to be in this role throughout their careers, some receptionists may progress to other administrative positions, such as a customer service agent, dispatcher, interviewer, manager, production assistant, personal assistant, or executive advisor. In smaller firms, such as a doctor's office or an attorney's office, a receptionist can also be the office manager tasked with a variety of middle-level company operations.
In general, a virtual assistant (commonly abbreviated to VA, also labeled a virtual office assistant) is self-employed and offers skilled administrative, technological, or artistic (social) assistance to clients remotely from a home office. Since virtual assistants are independent contractors rather than workers, clients are not responsible for any employee-related taxes, insurance or benefits, except in the sense where those indirect costs are included in the VA fees. Companies often escape the logistic issue of supplying extra office space, facilities, or materials. Clients pay for 100 percent efficient work and may collaborate with virtual assistants to fulfill their exact needs, either individually or in multi-VA companies. Typically the virtual assistants work for other small businesses. Yet it can also support overwhelmed executives. It is estimated that, globally, there are as few as 5,000 to 10,000 or as many as 25,000 virtual assistants. The career progresses with "fly-in-fly-out" employment activities in clustered economies. Popular correspondence and data distribution methods include Internet, e-mail and telephone conferences, electronic workspaces, and fax machines. Digital assistants are gradually making use of technologies such as Skype, Slack, and Google voice. Professionals employed on a contractual basis in this industry, and long-term cooperation is normal. In such roles as executive assistant, office manager / supervisor, clerk, legal assistant, paralegal, legal advisor, real estate assistant, and information technology, usually 5 years of administrative experience in an office is required.
Digital assistants have also made their way into many traditional companies in recent years and it has become possible to provide a virtual assistant with the introduction of VOIP services such as Skype that can answer the phone remotely without the knowledge of the end user. This helps many organizations to incorporate a personal touch in the form of a receptionist without recruiting anyone at the extra cost. Virtual assistants consist of individuals as well as organizations who operate remotely as an independent contractor, supplying both businesses and customers with a wide variety of goods and services. Digital assistants perform many different positions including traditional secretarial jobs, editing blogs, social media marketing, customer care, and many other remote tasks. The virtual industry has dramatically changed as it brings new people into the market.
Digital assistants come from a number of business backgrounds, but most have received several years 'experience in the "actual" (non-virtual) business world, or several years of online or remote work experience.
A designated virtual assistant is anyone under a firm's management working in the workplace. The business provides the equipment and internet access, as well as preparation. The virtual home-based assistant has worked either in the office sharing community or in their house. The general VA is also called an online administrative assistant, personal online assistant or sales assistant. A virtual webmaster assistant, a virtual marketing assistant and a virtual content development assistant are unique professionals who are typically seasoned business environment workers who have started setting up their own virtual offices.
We know finding the virtual receptionist can be difficult, so we put together this detailed list of the best of the best so you can make your choice wisely. Each location has a large variety of amenities you should be aware of. This list of amazing locations is ever-changing and expanding, so please check back often. If you find another location that should be listed here - or one that should be removed - please let us know!
- Reliable Receptionist - Unlike an old-fashioned telephone answering service, Reliable Receptionist was built from the ground up to be your virtual live Receptionist. This is no third-party service. Your callers will feel as though they’ve reached your office and are speaking with your Receptionist. Our advanced technology allows your virtual live receptionist to privately announce and seamlessly connect only the calls you want back to you in real-time on any phone number. Your caller’s experience is no different than if we were sitting in your front office ringing your extension.
- Abby Connect - Balance between Work and Life. You can have it all, by Abby Connect Virtual Receptionists. Take your life back while your opportunities and customers are still being nurtured. Abby Connect receptionists are professionally qualified as per your requirements. The company has been featured on Top Virtual Assistant Services Companies, Top Virtual Receptionists Companies, Top Virtual Assistant Services Companies in Las Vegas, Top Virtual Receptionist Companies in Las Vegas, NV.
- My OutDesk - Save time and money with MyOutDesk real estate virtual assistants which over 5,000 clients have trusted for 10 years, including half of RealTrends Top 10 teams. MyOutDesk real estate virtual assistants specialize in positions related to within trading, marketing & administration.
- AnswerForce -AnswerForce provides a 24/7 virtual receptionist solution that helps the company grow and lowers the high internal human resource costs. Provides Inbound Call Center and Virtual Receptionist Services. Peace of mind includes free recordings of calls sent to voicemail or email address. You also gain access to booking appointments, as well as live web chat and reply form for your online clients
- LifeSquire - LifeSquire is a community assistance centre. Through LifeSquire Direct we have assistants and train assistants through LifeSquire Academy. The company has been featured on TopVirtual Assistant Services Companies and Top Virtual Receptionist Companies.
- Equivity - Equivity provides private individuals with dedicated personal virtual assistant facilities, company administrative assistance, and employee benefit solutions.
- Contact One Call Center - Contact One operates nationwide 24/7 live response services from their Arizona call centers and offers a wide range of call center support services, Virtual Receptionist services for companies seeking to have their calls answered 24/7, Call Answering Service for Medical Offices. They can also take calls for appointments and triage support. Platforms supported are Salesforce and Zendesk.
- Specialty Answering Services - SAS offers mobile response services and call center facilities. Run 24-hour outsourcing to fast-growing companies. Starts at $31/month but you can try their services for free.
- Peachtree Offices - Peachtree Offices is the leading supplier of executive office suites, shared office space, virtual office services, leased conference rooms, and reception facilities. This company is featured on Top Virtual Receptionist Companies and Top Virtual Receptionist Companies in Atlanta, GA.
- LexReception - LexReception is a reliable live virtual receptionist who will respond 24/7 to your calls. This company has been featured on Top Virtual Receptionist Companies and Top Virtual Receptionist Companies in Portland.
Does Your Business Need a Reliable Telephone Receptionist?
Reliable Receptionist helps small to mid-sized businesses enhance their professional image, improve customer service, manage workload and convert callers to become loyal clients. At Reliable Receptionist, we not only provide simple answering services but you can be confident your company’s incoming calls will be immediately answered by one of up to five trained representatives assigned to your account. These virtual telephone receptionists are professionally ready to answer questions about your business, provide directions, capture critical lead information, schedule appointments, and forward calls to the appropriate department depending on your set guidelines. Let's Work Together! For more information or to request a quote and free demonstration, send us a message or call us today at (925) 627-4200.