Do you know what’s awesome? Virtual receptionists. Do you know what’s not awesome? Voicemail. So why are you wasting your time with voicemail when you could be using a virtual receptionist instead? Keep reading to find out more about the benefits of virtual receptionists and how they can benefit your business.
Table of Contents
- 1 Is Voicemail For Business Overrated?
- 2 Why Is There A Loss In Revenue Because Of Voicemails?
- 3 Why Is A Virtual Live Receptionist Service Better Than Using A Voicemail?
- 4 Do Virtual Live Receptionists Work On Tasks Other Than Handling Customer Calls?
- 5 Does A Virtual Live Receptionist Service Help Your Business Cut Down On Costs?
- 6 Does Your Business Need a Virtual Live Receptionist?
Is Voicemail For Business Overrated?
Maybe. The downside is, it doesn’t come with any support and requires the caller to leave a message without any assurance that they will be heard anytime soon.
One of the biggest advantages virtual live receptionist has over overrated voicemail is the ability for businesses to provide immediate customer service instead of waiting until business hours when someone can return their call. Not only does this help customers but also lets them know you are listening so they feel valued as an individual rather than just another number on your list.
When people receive good quality live receptionist services, they’ll notice the difference in how quickly calls are answered or returned plus how friendly all staff members sound which goes a long way towards building rapport, trustworthiness, and loyalty between buyers and sellers alike making virtual live receptionist rocks over overrated voicemail.
Many people are questioning the value of voicemails in today’s business world. Here are some reasons why:
- Over 60% of callers hang up after one ring when they hear voicemail is unavailable
- Over 90% of phone calls go unanswered with traditional methods.
- The average time on hold for a company without an answering service? Over 20 minutes per caller!
- When you leave a voicemail, there is always some delay before someone gets the message.
Why Is There A Loss In Revenue Because Of Voicemails?
You may have the best products in your store but if customers can’t reach you because of a busy voicemail box, then it won’t matter. It’s no secret that your voicemail, rather than a live voice, is on the front lines for prospective new and existing consumers. So if you want to keep up with business opportunities then make sure they can talk to someone about their concerns.
Why Is A Virtual Live Receptionist Service Better Than Using A Voicemail?
A virtual live receptionist is great because it allows employees to better manage their time. Voicemail can be overrated in the sense that clients are not always able to leave a message, which will keep your employee occupied for an extended period of time without anything productive being done.
On the other hand, when you sign up with a virtual live receptionist service, they have virtual receptionists who answer calls 24/7 and they can help direct callers where they need to go so your staff doesn’t waste any more time on this task!
They provide service around the clock including nights and weekends; Allowing you peace of mind knowing that even during off-hours or overnights someone is there to answer business-related phone calls.
With virtual receptionist options, you can handle your incoming calls more efficiently and improve the customer experience. A live virtual receptionist answers all incoming phone calls within seconds so that customers have minimal wait times before talking to someone who can help them.
If staff members aren’t available at the moment, the virtual assistant will take down any necessary information or direct their inquiry appropriately until staff members become available.
Do Virtual Live Receptionists Work On Tasks Other Than Handling Customer Calls?
Virtual live receptionists work on a variety of tasks that go beyond just taking messages or transferring phone calls. They also handle scheduling appointments, sending reminders about upcoming company events, and filling out orders requested by customers online. With some virtual assistants having more than five years of experience under their belts the quality they provide is second to none – superior service at reasonable rates makes them an excellent choice over traditional voicemail services any day!
Does A Virtual Live Receptionist Service Help Your Business Cut Down On Costs?
Yes, but it does so much more than that. Here are reasons why voicemail is overrated and virtual live receptionist rocks. Consider that a virtual live receptionist service has the following cost-saving benefits over using voicemail:
- Overhead costs are much lower. Unlike with brick and mortar offices, you don’t need to pay for office space, utilities, insurance premiums, or equipment.
- No more missed opportunities because no one is answering your phone line when it rings. Your callers can leave messages 24 hours, 365 days at any time of day and they’ll get an email notification about their message so there’s less chance they will forget to follow up later on what was discussed during their calls.
- And if it’s urgent, well we know how frustrating voicemails can be for any customer in immediate need of assistance. With a virtual receptionist, someone will always take those urgent calls and messages.
- You don’t overspend on overqualified employees who can cost you much more than their salary in fringe benefits and overhead expenses. An outsourced virtual live receptionist service is run by competent professionals, not overpaid staff members with extensive benefits packages needing promotions just to keep them motivated enough to stay.
Voicemails are outdated. They’re not the most effective way to communicate, and they can really hurt your business. A virtual live receptionist service is a better alternative because it will save you money in the long run while also giving you more time for other important tasks that need your attention. Give us a call today to see how we can help take care of your customer service needs so that you have more time for what matters most!
Does Your Business Need a Virtual Live Receptionist?
Reliable Receptionist helps small to mid-sized businesses enhance their professional image, improve customer service, manage workload and convert callers to become loyal clients. At Reliable Receptionist, we not only provide simple answering services but you can be confident your company’s incoming calls will be immediately answered by one of up to five Virtual Live Receptionists assigned to your account. Our off-site, Virtual Live receptionists are professionally ready to answer questions about your business, provide directions, capture critical lead information, schedule appointments, and forward calls to the appropriate department depending on your set guidelines. One of the many advantages of using a Virtual Live Receptionist with advanced call handling technology is that your calls can be privately announced and seamlessly connected to you in real-time on any phone number. Many of our clients provide multiple connecting numbers for us so we always have the best way to reach you. Let’s Work Together! For more information or to request a quote and free demonstration, send us a message or call us today at (925) 627-4200.