While many people use virtual receptionist services, there are still many who do not even know that they exist. Here are seven quick tips to help you understand the benefits of using a virtual receptionist for your business.
Table of Contents
- 1 1. Virtual Live Receptionist Services Is A Flexible Solution To Help Businesses
- 2 2. Virtual Live Receptionist Services Save You Money
- 3 3. Virtual Live Receptionists Have Access To An Extensive Database Of Information
- 4 4. Virtual Live Receptionist Services Offer 24/7 Coverage
- 5 5. Virtual Live Receptionist Services Are Easy To Set Up
- 6 6. Virtual Live Receptionists Answer Phone Call Questions In A Professional Manner
- 7 7. Virtual Receptionists Handle Any Number Of Incoming Calls Per Day And Follows A Flexible Schedule
- 8 Does Your Business Need a Virtual Live Receptionist?
1. Virtual Live Receptionist Services Is A Flexible Solution To Help Businesses
Virtual live receptionists are automated systems that allow customers who call your business during limited hours of operation to receive immediate assistance without the need for human interaction.
This type of virtual live receptionist can be designed in various ways depending upon what you wish it to do. Some virtual live receptionists handle only phone calls, some also perform basic website functions such as email management or online chat while others provide additional information about local events and attractions in order to entice new visitors to try their products.
It is possible for virtual live assistants not just to offer customer support but also complete administrative tasks such as bookkeeping to free up your time and allow you more opportunities for personal growth.
Virtual live receptionist companies can offer virtual live assistants at a low cost compared to hiring new staff, but the quality of virtual receptionists varies greatly between service providers so it is important that you do some research before signing on with any virtual assistant provider to make sure they provide what you are looking for in terms of customer support services
A virtual live operator can be reached at any time of the day, even if your business is closed. This allows you to provide 24/365 customer support without having to hire new staff or pay overtime rates for existing employees.
2. Virtual Live Receptionist Services Save You Money
A virtual live receptionist service will answer calls for you during off-hours or when you’re busy which means that no one will be waiting on hold! You can also eliminate the costs of hiring another team member to man the phones 24/7 which saves money and frees up resources like time, energy, and funds.
You may want virtual live receptionist services available around the clock but not every hour of the day; virtual assistants are flexible enough where you can choose exactly what hours per week or month you would like their support. This helps companies budget costs more easily because virtual live receptionist services are only paid for the hours they work.
You can also get virtual live receptionist services at a flat monthly fee which is more cost-effective than paying per call or per hour. This way you know exactly how much virtual live receptionist services will set you back every month!
3. Virtual Live Receptionists Have Access To An Extensive Database Of Information
This may not be the case for some virtual live receptionist services. In fact, many virtual live receptionists will only provide you with a few basic pieces of information such as company hours or whether or not your desired location is open at the time.
If this is what you need then it’s important that you ask these types of questions upfront so everyone knows exactly how much assistance they can expect from their virtual live receptionist service before wasting any more time than necessary during business hours.
If your virtual live receptionist needs additional resources available in order to help customers beyond answering simple pre-planned questions, it is important that they have access to a virtual live receptionist service with unlimited resources. Virtual receptionists usually manage the following:
- Your virtual receptionists should know how to handle all common inquiries including questions about products, prices, availability, shipping dates, etc. This way if customers call with product-specific questions they don’t have to wait until you come into work next week or later in order to get their answers!
- The virtual assistants should also know how to offer assistance with complaints, negative feedback, or any other customer service issues.
- Your virtual receptionists should be able to answer questions about your company and take messages for you while you’re away from the office which means that customers will always get a friendly voice when they call!
- You can even give them “cheat sheets” on commonly asked questions so they don’t have to search through an extensive knowledge base in order to provide answers.
4. Virtual Live Receptionist Services Offer 24/7 Coverage
Virtual live receptionist companies typically provide their services around the clock. This includes nights and weekends! There may be exceptions during holidays or special events, though most virtual live receptionists are available to work on these days as well.
5. Virtual Live Receptionist Services Are Easy To Set Up
Virtual live receptionist services are easy to set up because the service provider takes care of all your virtual office needs. This means you don’t have to hire someone new or train an employee for these virtual tasks.
Your virtual assistant can take incoming calls, transfer them to employees at their desks, answer questions about company policies and schedules, schedule appointments on behalf of clients, etc. All important information is transferred in a clear manner during phone conversations using voice recordings so that everyone who works with the client knows what’s going on.
Because virtual live receptionists work from home it is possible for virtual live companies to offer their services at a lower price than traditional answering service companies. This does not mean that virtual live companies have the lowest prices, but you should be able to find one within your budget.
6. Virtual Live Receptionists Answer Phone Call Questions In A Professional Manner
Virtual live receptionist services are conducted by trained professionals who know how to answer questions in a professional manner at all times. They possess excellent communication skills and always stay on topic when speaking with clients about virtual matters, no matter what the question is.
7. Virtual Receptionists Handle Any Number Of Incoming Calls Per Day And Follows A Flexible Schedule
A virtual live receptionist can handle any number of calls per day without requiring the individual to be in the office. It’s a flexible schedule that allows for more freedom and flexibility, but also provides an excellent solution if you have high call volume or just need help during peak hours when it would not make sense to hire someone new.
In addition, virtual business assistant providers should offer advanced features such as customizable outbound calling campaigns, automatic faxing integration into popular eFax accounts, voicemail transcription so messages sent via text message at no additional charge, virtual receptionist services for medical or dental offices, virtual assistant providers who also act as virtual office assistants and more.
Virtual live receptionist services can be a cost-effective solution for small and medium-sized businesses with tight budgets. They’re an effective way to free up your time and resources by managing incoming calls through the use of technology, giving you more freedom to handle other important tasks in your business instead. This saves money on staff salaries and is also better for the environment because it decreases traffic congestion from commuting employees. If this sounds like something that would work well in your company, we invite you to give us a call today! Our team members will answer any questions you have about virtual receptionists or our pricing plans so please don’t hesitate to reach out if there’s anything we can do for you!
Does Your Business Need a Virtual Live Receptionist?
Reliable Receptionist helps small to mid-sized businesses enhance their professional image, improve customer service, manage workload and convert callers to become loyal clients. At Reliable Receptionist, we not only provide simple answering services but you can be confident your company’s incoming calls will be immediately answered by one of up to five Virtual Live Receptionists assigned to your account. Our off-site, Virtual Live receptionists are professionally ready to answer questions about your business, provide directions, capture critical lead information, schedule appointments, and forward calls to the appropriate department depending on your set guidelines. One of the many advantages of using a Virtual Live Receptionist with advanced call handling technology is that your calls can be privately announced and seamlessly connected to you in real-time on any phone number. Many of our clients provide multiple connecting numbers for us so we always have the best way to reach you. Let’s Work Together! For more information or to request a quote and free demonstration, send us a message or call us today at (925) 627-4200.