If you’re a professional CPA you understand the importance of successfully building up and maintaining a client base and protecting your reputation. Accomplishing these goals, however, involves more than simply offering high-quality, insightful service. You also need to make sure your clients (potential and existing) are able to communicate with your firm as quickly and easily as possible.
To this end Reliable Receptionist offers highly affordable, high caliber phone management services to ensure that each and every one of your callers is treated professionally from the moment they finish dialing until they reach the team member who can help them. More specifically, consider the following eleven reasons your accounting firm needs a team of virtual receptionist in your corner.
Table of Contents
- 1 1. Your clients’ first contact will be with the receptionist responsible for answering your phones.
- 2 2. Callers are high priority leads, and should always be treated as such.
- 3 3. They can be trained to collect critical lead information from the first call, not the follow up return call or first visit.
- 4 4. Once integrated into your scheduling system, they can automatically make appointments for new clients as you decide.
- 5 5. They can also provide courtesy calls.
- 6 6. Ready answers for calls regarding your office hours, availability, rates, or other common questions.
- 7 7. Phones can be a burden on your full-time staff.
- 8 8. They make a great impression.
- 9 9. We’re very affordable.
- 10 10. No more nuisance calls.
- 11 11. You can right-size your service.
1. Your clients’ first contact will be with the receptionist responsible for answering your phones.
That makes it incredibly important that you have the right person waiting to pick up on the phone on the first ring. Someone who can make an instant connection and who provides an impression of professionalism and efficiency.
2. Callers are high priority leads, and should always be treated as such.
Spreading calls around the office may work for a while, but ultimately it will result in important callers ending up on the line with a team member who has other things on their mind or who isn’t prepared to make a great impression. A good introduction from a professional receptionist can go a long way towards preventing a negative situation.
3. They can be trained to collect critical lead information from the first call, not the follow up return call or first visit.
This way you can follow up on leads far more efficiently.
4. Once integrated into your scheduling system, they can automatically make appointments for new clients as you decide.
Freeing up time for your CPAs and other staff to run those appointments and support other production tasks.
5. They can also provide courtesy calls.
After all, reaching out to your clients before their appointments will increase your attendance rate.
6. Ready answers for calls regarding your office hours, availability, rates, or other common questions.
These minor questions can and should be handled by the receptionists so your team can keep working without frequent interruptions. And, because your account is handled by only one of several receptionists assigned to your account, they have plenty of time to learn your company and provide accurate information.
7. Phones can be a burden on your full-time staff.
Staff who may not be comfortable on the phones with prospective clients, or who are simply be too busy to deal with callers, or who’s time is better spent on important projects, should focus on their core responsibilities without distraction. They can dramatically increase regular employee satisfaction and company efficiency.
8. They make a great impression.
They provide better service than auto attendant systems, are more flexible, and are better received (and perceived) by callers.
9. We’re very affordable.
The cost of a virtual receptionist is still a fraction of the cost of hiring and training a full-time, 9-to-5 employee and provides many of the same benefits.
10. No more nuisance calls.
They will automatically filter out robo calls, solicitations, and other junk calls so your producers don’t have to.
11. You can right-size your service.
The service and associated costs can be easily scaled up or down as your company has need, allowing you to right-size your expenses over time.
If you’d like to learn more about how Reliable Receptionist can streamline your CPA firm’s incoming telephone calls, just visit our homepage or call our representatives today at (925) 627-4200.