When you are running a business, it can be challenging to juggle all of the responsibilities. One of the most time-consuming aspects for many entrepreneurs is answering phone calls and managing appointments. Fortunately, there’s an easy solution! A virtual receptionist can take care of these tasks so that you don’t have to worry about them anymore. Read on to find out what five benefits come with this service.
Table of Contents
- 1 1. Great Customer Service Is Guaranteed
- 2 2. A Virtual Live Receptionist Service Help You Manage Your Company’s Time
- 3 3. It Assists You In Saving Money On Customer Service
- 4 4. Assists Your Company In Maintaining A Reputable Image
- 5 5. You Don’t Have To Train Virtual Live Receptionists
- 6 Does Your Business Need a Virtual Live Receptionist?
1. Great Customer Service Is Guaranteed
Great customer service is something that many companies strive for. The virtual live receptionist service takes the human element out of answering calls and instead replaces it with technology, which makes great customer service a guarantee if you are hiring a virtual live receptionist company. What does this service provide customers to ensure great customer service?
Text Notifications When Someone Leaves A Voicemail Message
This ensures no messages get lost because someone didn’t check their phone right away.
Ability To Route Callers Directly Based On Caller Id Information
This makes sure people aren’t passed off from one department’s voicemail box to another without being able to find help quickly.
This makes sure your virtual live receptionist sounds like you, not someone else.
Ability To Record Custom Messages And Reroute Calls
This feature is for callers that need information or want to be transferred somewhere else in the company. This gives customers a direct number they can use if needed and helps improve customer service overall by ensuring everyone is on the same page when it comes to helping people
So no matter what time of day someone needs help with something there’s always someone available to answer calls.
2. A Virtual Live Receptionist Service Help You Manage Your Company’s Time
When you are managing your company’s time, there is no doubt that the virtual live receptionist service helps out. If you hire a virtual live receptionist for your business, then they will manage all incoming calls and emails on behalf of your business. This gives you enough time to handle other important tasks without having to worry about answering phones or checking email every now and again.
- Your employees can focus more on their work instead of focusing on taking care of phone calls
- You don’t have to pay extra costs if an employee receives overtime due to overwork
- The virtual live receptionist responds quickly so customers won’t be left hanging around not knowing what’s going on with their order or request
3. It Assists You In Saving Money On Customer Service
Numerous studies have shown that having a virtual live receptionist service is the best way to maintain strong customer relations while saving money. Since people are expecting instant communication, you can’t afford to have your business go down because it doesn’t utilize modern technology. The following five benefits of hiring a virtual live receptionist will show why this form of communications should be used by all companies today:
- Reduce Operating Costs
- Increase Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
- 24/365 Availability for Clients
- Customer Privacy Protection
- Easier for Employees to Focus on Business Tasks Instead of Answering Calls & Emails All Day Long!
4. Assists Your Company In Maintaining A Reputable Image
Professional businesses tend to have a professional image. This includes having someone manning the phone at all times, even if they are not in the office. A virtual live receptionist service can help you maintain this professional image even when staff are out sick or on vacation. They will be able to answer calls and direct them as needed without interrupting your workday.
- Many companies find that their customer base increases after hiring a virtual live receptionist.
- Customers who would otherwise leave messages may now just call back later and receive immediate assistance from an actual person rather than voicemail.
- When customers know that there is always going to be someone available for 24 hours a day, it makes them feel safe doing business with you because they know they will always be able to get hold of someone if needed.
- Companies with a virtual live receptionist service are often seen as being more reliable and trustworthy than those who simply use voicemail all the time.
5. You Don’t Have To Train Virtual Live Receptionists
You do not have to train virtual live receptionists. Virtual live receptionist service providers are trained by experts in the industry and tested for their skills before they can even begin answering phone calls.
You will receive a report on how well your newly hired virtual live receptionist did with each call after he or she really begins working for you, so if there is something that needs improvement, it can be addressed right away so you never miss any potential business opportunities.
Virtual live receptionist service is a great way to offer your customers top-notch customer service without the hassle of hiring and training. A virtual live receptionist can be there when you need them, or they can take care of tasks that arise during off-hours so that you don’t have to miss out on sleep just because one of your customers needs something after 5 pm. If this sounds like an option worth exploring for your company’s communication strategy, call us today! Our experts have been providing cutting-edge technology services for years and we’re confident we’ll find the perfect solution for any business looking to improve its customer experience over time.
Does Your Business Need a Virtual Live Receptionist?
Reliable Receptionist helps small to mid-sized businesses enhance their professional image, improve customer service, manage workload and convert callers to become loyal clients. At Reliable Receptionist, we not only provide simple answering services but you can be confident your company’s incoming calls will be immediately answered by one of up to five Virtual Live Receptionists assigned to your account. Our off-site, Virtual Live receptionists are professionally ready to answer questions about your business, provide directions, capture critical lead information, schedule appointments, and forward calls to the appropriate department depending on your set guidelines. One of the many advantages of using a Virtual Live Receptionist with advanced call handling technology is that your calls can be privately announced and seamlessly connected to you in real-time on any phone number. Many of our clients provide multiple connecting numbers for us so we always have the best way to reach you. Let’s Work Together! For more information or to request a quote and free demonstration, send us a message or call us today at (925) 627-4200.